All Speakers Guidelines
- All invited speakers should upload an abstract of their talk by accessing their private area. You can retrieve your username and password by asking the Technical Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All invited speakers and participants selected for 15 minutes oral presentations should not present posters.
- If you require special audiovisual equipment, contact the Technical Secretary at email@example.com All additional projection equipment must be pre-approved by the SEBBM.
Specific Instructions for Plenary and Symposia Speakers
- Plenary speakers are allotted 45 minutes for presentation and discussion
- Symposia speakers are allotted 30 minutes for presentation and discussion.
- Award Lectures speakers are allotted 25 minutes for presentation and discussion.
Specific Instructions for SEBBM Groups Speakers
- SEBBM group speakers invited by the coordinators of each group are allotted 30 minutes for presentation and discussion.
- 5 abstracts will be selected as 15 minutes (talk+questions) oral communications (except for the Teaching Biochemistry Group).
- 3 additional posters (optional for some SEBBM Groups) will be selected as flash oral communications of 5 minutes.
- Teaching Biochemistry Group speakers are allotted 20 minutes for presentation and discussion.